5 Things You Should Do While Relocating Your Place
- Jot down all the large items in your home on a piece of paper. For example, 1 large bed, 1 computer table, 62’ LCD TV, dining table and chairs etc. It’s quite time taking but, I tell you, it’s worth it. By doing this you would be able to have a complete record of all the large and noticeable items in your home and you can later use it for price bargaining with the movers you would hire plus you would also save time this way.
- Do not forget your front or back yards and garage and perform step number 1 here again. Plus, estimate how many carton boxes would be needed to pack all the stuff according to the sizes. You will be needing this information when talking to a mover.
- This is the most important step out of all. Go to the website: www.moverandpackers.ae. This is an online platform where you will find hundreds of movers and packers’ companies existing in every emirate in UAE. These companies offer their services at very reasonable rates and are highly professional in their work. Start listing top 10 companies according to your needs and their services. Example of one such company, Agarwal Packers and Movers, which is one of the best moving company you could find in Abu Dhabi giving you professional services with eminently trained staff workers and cheap rates.
- Now, check reviews of all the sorted-out companies on this given website. View all the good/bad reviews and experiences of the other customers about these companies. Believe me, this would give you a major idea of these companies’ quality of work. I will also recommend to check if the company is licensed (you can get this information on the website of the company you are looking for), gives you insurance (quite important), holds safe and clean storage areas, has a good working experience and provides reliable and expert transportation services. Also, if the company has professional, trained and uniformed movers, provides efficient packing and unpacking services, friendly and courteous staff and no hidden charges. After checking that out, compare the rates of the companies you like with the other companies on your list.
- Narrow your selection, call up these companies and choose the best one according to your needs, requirements and budget of course.
Some Points to Remember
- Always remember to stay physically and mentally present when the movers are packing and unpacking your house items. Though, one may be really professional in doing that, still mishaps can happen and to avoid that it’s very important to stay alert at all times.
- You should always tally all the items on the list you made in step one when they have been shifted to your new location. You won’t miss out any of your valuable item this way.
- Being organized will prevent you from any unwanted chaos and adversities or at least will give you the opportunity to handle them wisely and with peace.
- Relocating your house/office can indeed be a very hectic and responsible task, follow the steps above to make it easy and smooth!