Make Your Moving Simple with Best Movers and Packers
While moving there are a number of choices to be made, one being whether to buy new boxes or use old ones. It depends on what you are moving. If you have fragile things it is best to invest in new boxes. Movers and packers in uae can also take care of the task for you, as they know how to handle all sorts of things. You will find top 10 movers and packers, contacts for movers and packers and charges for movers and packers on our website. You will find everything from furniture movers in abudhabi to cheap movers in sharjah to best movers in dubai and most experienced movers and packers in ajman all here.
As you contact them and get quotation for packers and movers of your choice, here are a few tips to consider for perfect box packing so you can start your packing process as you choose the mover of your choice.
Points To Remember:
- Always get small to medium sized boxes. A medium sized box can carry 25-30 kilograms of weight. They are easier to pack, whereas when you choose larger boxes you would be forced to pile a lot of things in them. This makes the boxes hard to handle and there are more chances of your goods getting damaged.
- There would always be things which might have an odd shape or size. For such things buy a box which is slightly bigger, then stuff the sides with packing materials. Blankets, quilts, old books can be easily used as packing material to protect the sides of a box.
- When packing your boxes, select a suitable side. Secure the box with a wide carton tape properly. Seal the insides of the box and on the outside bottom center up one third along the length. This makes the box sturdy and ensures it can hold heavier weights.
- When packing valuables like antiques, lamps, paintings and other glassware take extra care. Place thick thermal sheets at the bottom of the box, wrap your valuable in bubble wrap and tape it up. Place it in the centre of the box and after placing it inside in a similar manner put packing material on the sides. If there are any empty spaces fill them up with old newspapers and sponge pieces to make sure there is no movement inside the box during transporting.
- Before closing the box again place thermal sheets on top. And secure the box with tape. Always label the boxes clearly. Do not forget to write fragile and handle with care.
- It is also important that each box is filled all the way to the top. Because if you leave spaces inside there are chances of box getting bent or dented and your goods getting damaged.
Keep these simple things in mind when packing to ensure your fragile and valuables stay safe. You can also contact ELL world Wide Movers who can assist you in your relocation. They are experienced in handling all sorts of moving and relocating needs and will also provide you insurance against damage during transporting.