Packing Checklist: How To Create Your Personal Packing Calendar
In the previous article, we had started preparing the packing checklist to move to a new house from one month before and had gone half way through. Continuing further with the checklist here’s what you need to know and plan accordingly.
5- 2 Days prior to moving:
This is a truly critical period where the shifting burden can lead to haphazard events and circumstances. Therefore, you need to be practical and complete everything in your checklist maturely without panicking for moving. If you are not able to do so on your own you should consider calling for reinforcement from a packing company.
Things that you should pack two days prior are:
- a) Electronics: Most of the electronic gadgets in your house should be packed up securely in their customized bundling with adequate cushioning for additional safety with bubble wraps and newspapers. You can leave your laptop un-boxed until the very end as you will be taking it with you anyway.
- b) Toiletries and bathroom items: Go into your washroom and pack up everything that you’re bringing with you to your new home. Your medications and toiletries should be packed up altogether completely.
- c) More furniture and household appliances. All items should be completely packed and 100% ready for transportation. If you are unable to do so contact a reliable moving company immediately to acquire a quality packing help that you require now period.
- d) The box in all: This is the essential box that contains all the basics that you would be needing in your new home when everything is packed in boxes and you are too tired to unpack them for your needs. Have everything in that box including first-aid items, essential items of clothing, some snacks and juices.
- e) Miscellaneous: Look around your house and pack everything that comes in front of you. Look through your checklist and evaluate that you have packed everything that you are taking with you and all deadlines are achieved on time to avoid end moment panic.
6- Moving Day:
Your moving day has finally arrived perhaps quicker than you had anticipated. The essential thing to remember on this day is that you shouldn’t leave anything behind to pack for the big day. At least not big things. You can pack small items on this day that need to be just thrown in a plastic bag or placed in your first-day box likewise your toothbrush and toothpaste. Just in case keep one extra box handy in case you must add last minute items or some box gets damage while moving and you must immediately change it to avoid hassle further on. Finally, it’s an ideal opportunity for the last visit around your whole house looking for forgotten things.
It’s your moving day today and your packing checklist of events for moving should now be finished and completed. Hopefully, the packing checklist above will help you organize your packing process in a highly logical and systematic way.
SOME PACKING TIPS
Concluding the whole checklist, let us offer you some priceless packing tips to additionally help you during the hardest and most time-consuming task of your packing list. Below are mentioned answers to some frequently answered questions that will provide your assistance with guidelines. However, the reality of the ground situation can only be analyzed by you and nobody but only you will know what will work the best in your case.
1- What to pack first when you move?
It’s imperative not to lose your concentration and focus while packing particularly when the “Moving day” itself is torturing you with thoughts sweating on your neck.
2- When to start packing?
You should remember that the earlier you start the better and easier for you. As a general guideline, you are firmly encouraged to begin packing promptly after your house moving date and time is confirmed. One of the costliest packing mistakes you can make is to underestimate the time it takes to pack up your entire home.
3- From where to begin?
It always thought to provoke to know which rooms to pack first while moving – after all you can’t simply begin putting your stuff in cardboard boxes in an irregular manner. Start packing rooms itself for example basement, garage, one washroom, garden etc. Leave the other rest rooms and kitchen last. Start packing big and mostly unused items first. In this way, you won’t panic and forget anything.
Before you say to yourself, “Let the packing begin!” Investigate around yourself and assess the pre-move situation seriously. If you own specialty and expensive items that cost a fortune, including appliances and furniture pieces that are too heavy and enormous to pack by yourself, then don’t hesitate to get in contact with experienced professional Packers. Our portal moversandpackers.ae provide your with quality assured packing companies at your doorstep. Just click on Search and go easy with your relocating process.