Stressful Moving In UAE? Here’s What You Need To Know
Whenever the thought of moving comes in one’s mind, confusion immediately arises. How to do? What to do first? What about kids? How to manage the day to day schedule? These are few out of many thoughts that would arise in anyone’s mind. Take a deep breath, before ending this article, you would have solutions for undergoing a stress-free shifting process.
We provide you with successful methods in this article to eliminate stress while undergoing relocation and increase happiness when moving is being conducted. So, stay happy, healthy and make your packing experience a memorable one.
1- Look after yourself and your moods: Before packing and shifting from one place to another, your top most priority should be you, yourself. If you are fit and healthy, you would indeed have a less stressful moving experience. Here’s what you need to learn:
- Exercise: Keep your stamina’s up! Walk, do yoga, Zumba, aerobics, running whatever that makes you boost up your system. If not, these then get yourself involve in any kind of sports. Swimming is also considered a good stress-breaker sport. Exercising would also keep you active and would not let your body undergo laziness and stress.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Drinks lots of water to replenish yourself with loosing energy because of work. Juices, milk, shakes all would help keeping your sugar levels up and vitals balanced thus making you feel energetic.
- Desserts: Stressed backwards is spelled as desserts. Eat well. Enjoy your life. Don’t stress yourself one week before your moving process with all messed up thoughts in your mind as what to do and how to do. Treat yourself before the moving process.
- Relax: On odd hours of the day, keep a habit of keeping yourself relax by detaching yourself from the world and its chores and just shutting your eyes off and consider hibernating. Take hot steamy bath as it boosts up your energy.
- Going to bed early: Try going to bed early one week before the shifting process begins, and not stressing yourself with the pending chores and undone tasks.
2- Formulate a checklist: Your shifting process can be made much easier by formulating a checklist for yourself. Prioritize your work important ones on the top and least important in the end. Whenever shifting is likely to happen a person tends to forget things therefore to-do list can be a good help. Along with the to-do list you can also compile a list of important phone numbers, things to leave behind, things that are fragile and name boxes so it’s easier for you to open them when you move to your new location.
3- Important v/s Unimportant packing: Pack unimportant things first. Organize your boxes in such a way that everything is labelled and strategically organized. For example, things that you don’t need immediately like books, paintings, mirrors, show pieces pack them first and keep them aside. Next pack all fragile items together, with all necessary precautions and label them fragile, so they can be moved with caution. Pack things separately that you would need immediately when you move to your new house for e.g. medicines, packed food products, toothbrush, toiletries, clothes, phone charger, shoes etc. and label it so you don’t have to open every box at the end of the day to search for your essentials. So, strategize your packing and your moving would indeed be a less hassling experience.
4- Hurrying up increases hassle: Don’t work in haste, it can mess up or delay the work in rush. Take your time in packing, sorting, disassembling all the furniture and accessories that you need to move. Don’t wait last minute to pack everything. Plan accordingly, prioritize your work and coordinate with the packing and moving companies for assistance and help that you need for your moving. Along with the check-list mentioned above, you can also make a day to day planner with packing strategy, that can help you work in an organizing manner.
5- Manage time: Eat properly, sleep properly and don’t over exert yourself during the moving process. Take care of yourself and keep your routine normal. Don’t get panic with all the moving thoughts, as to how will things move, what will happen or will the company arrive on time. Take time, relax and look after your needs. Everything will get managed with time.
6- Music – A Blissful Therapy: Listen to music while packing. This thought seems absurd to many, but compile your favorite playlist and play it while you are packing your stuff for moving. You will feel entertained and it will reduce your stress too. Music is considered an effective stress management tool, for relaxing your mind and reducing exertion from your body. Whatever you like the most jazz, upbeat tunes, soothing tones, rap compile a playlist and enjoy the process of moving with an ease.
7- We’re Here To Help You: Keeping all these tips and suggestions in mind, one option you have is to hire moving companies from our portal moversandpacker.ae. Nothing is as easier, as to hire a professional moving company. Visit our portal and you will find relocating services all over UAE, covering from Sharjah, Ajman, Riyadh, and Dubai. Our platform provides an extensive network of reputable and reliable movers. Professionals on our portal are extremely pocket-friendly. So, make your packing a less stressful relocation process by visiting our website and go through all the companies that can assist you in your shifting process.
Good luck and happy moving