Ten Packing and Moving Tips While Relocating Across Emirates
Moving house is an exciting thing, everyone looks forward to moving to a new and better place. Life in the UAE is super busy, at the same time it is very convenient. Just like everything else you will find companies like global packers and movers who can actually make your move completely hassle free. Along with that you will find a number of reputed companies in UAE who specialize in packing and relocating on our website. These companies will offer additional packing and storage devices and services to you where required.
Whether you are looking for furniture movers in abu dhabi or packers and movers in sharjah, you will find everything on this portal along with packers and movers price calculator to make your life easier so browse through. In the meantime we have compiled some tips moving and packing tips that will help you prepare for your big move.
- Prepare Ahead: When you have to shift to a new place, there are a number of things you have to organize well in advance. You have to first see which things you ant to take along and which you would like to get rid of. You need to buy packing materials such as tape and boxes. If you have pets or small children in your house you would have to arrange for care for them. A good idea is to make a moving list first of all. Then sort things out according to your priority. See which things need to be taken care of first and which would have to wait till the last moment. You can make a small timeline for you which tells you how much should you have accomplished by the end of each week, before the movers come in.
- Moving Supplies: You should start with packing your belongings before the actual date of moving. You need sturdy boxes and other packing supplies. Most movers and packers in uae will provide you with those things but if you want you can also contact nearby shops and reuse old cartons. Making a stop at an office supply or a hardware store is a good idea. You will find all the things you need at one place.
- Communicating With Your Moving Company: It is very important to keep on communicating with your moving company. We hope that you have gone through the packers ad movers review and then chosen a good moving service. It is important that you have sorted out all the details, gotten the paper work done and established the date of moving well in advance with your moving company. You can also contact your moving company in between if you are unclear about anything. Choose a company that is available to answer your queries before the moving date approaches.
- Access of Removal Van: think in advance how the removal van will access your current and future home. Inform your neighbours in advance and also check if you require any permits beforehand to save you from any trouble on the moving day. You most certainly don’t want that as your hands would be already quite full on the day.
- Make Lists: As you are packing your belongings and organizing them, make lists. There should be a clear list of inventory which will make things for you much easier at the time of unpacking. Also if you are moving from one city to another you might need this list at check points. Also give a list to the packers to avoid any mishap later.
- Think of Your New Home: It might be a good idea to picture your new home when packing. Is the new place bigger or smaller than your current home? When packing keep in mind which item will go in which room, pack and categorize your belongings according to the rooms of your new home. This way you will save yourself a lot of trouble and time during the process of unpacking.
- Pack Wisely: Whther you decide to pack your belongings by yourself or would like to leave everything to the movers and packers depends upon your budget. However, our advice is that leave the packing of fragile items to the packers as they know how to transport such things better than you. For the rest of the things tart packing them systematically a few weeks in advance. Do not pack jewelry and any other documents in boxes. Leave these things for the end. Put them in a box where they are accessible to you and take them wth you as you move.
- Research The Area Where You Are Moving: Whether you are moving within the city or to another city all together, it is a good idea to get to know your new neighborhood as well as possible. This will prepare you for the day you arrive. This way the transition will hopefully not be stressful for you and your family.
- Be Present on The Moving Day: You should be present on the moving day, to ensure everything goes as planned with the removal team. If possible ask a friend or relative to come and help you to ensure everything get loaded safely.
- Check Your Old Home One last Time: Just before leaving check your old home one last time to make sure you have not left anything behind. Check that you have closed the gas and electricity and have not left any windows or taps open.
If you make a checklist of these things and choose from one of our top movers and packer companies in uae we can assure you your relocating will go very smoothly.